Monday, June 13, 2011

Gotta close the barn door

...after the horse got out !

I'm so sorry everyone, my hotmail account was spammed yesterday and as far as I can tell there may be as many as 5 emails circulating.

Update - at least 7...

Known subjects as of noon Monday -
From the bottom of my heart
Specialy for you
It's amazing
Something special for you
Nice present
Exclusively for you
Present for you

I know most people are savvy enough now to not OPEN suspicious emails (I was never so happy to receive 'undeliverables' as I was this morning) but we do tend to assume some people are safe. With a few exceptions, I don't normally send links or attachments - I hope that will ring a bell with most of my contacts as being suspicious.

Thanks to all of you who emailed to warn me. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me - I love comments !