Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Coat fabric all cut out

On Monday, Lisa of Sew Random made mention of how much you can get done when you're not spending time (lots of it !) on the internet. Sooooo true !

Monday I cut the wool for my coat and had plans to cut the flannel underlining last night. BUT, I got online and started my usual blog reading, surfing, etc. I must learn to pass by the computer and go right to the sewing table.

The night was going to get away from me...until, my mouse died :-(

DH was out bowling last night and I had 3 hours to myself. I had planned to cut fabric, so I didn't worry about the mouse, just got on with the cutting. Once he came home, I mentioned the mouse (he was surprised to see me 'not' online LOL). His verdict------------new batteries - well, duh. Of course, overall it was a very good thing, I made progress...next up, sewing the underlining to the wool.

Soon there should be something worth taking a picture of.

4 comments:

  1. So why am I reading blogs instead of sewing?? LOL

    Thanks for the shout out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so much interesting stuff, we just can't resist ! LOL

    I love your blog, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, what you say is so true. I spent four hours on the computer last night trying to figure out why I;m suddenly getting script instead of pictures when I import photos to my posts. Haven't figured it out yet. I could have gotten a good start on my Christmas quilt that I've been meaning to make for years now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awful, I sit down intending to read for 1/2 hour then move to the cutting/sewing space and before I know it, it's time for bed. Good luck with the picture problem, Diana.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me - I love comments !