Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PR Wardrobe - Revised Storyboard

Edit for Faye - For my first couple of storyboards I used 'Paint', this time I used Sigrid's Powerpoint Storyboard Tutorial - it worked great !


I've made a change already. Top #2 on the storyboard has been changed from a no-sleeve t-shirt (WHAT was I thinking ???) to a new version of 04-2009-112, same blue knit.

I made a straight 42 with a few changes. Raised the neck 1", lengthened the body 1-1/2", lengthened the sleeves 2" and did not add the cuffs.

It's a regular, plain t-shirt.

Almost done, I did the neck binding tonight. All that's left is the hemming (sleeves & hem). No pictures til the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan to me. I need to learn how to do a storyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're finished, you'll have a nice little wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh -- I need to look through some back issues of BWOF again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me - I love comments !