Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas !


  1. Hi Claire :
    I saw you on pattern review reviewing a pattern that I have been desparate to sew. I am talking about the Burda Magazine 2009 02 #108. The pretty boat necked tee. Would you consider selling your magazine with the pattern or would you consider selling a photocopy of the pattern #108 with directions. I would pay for photocopying, postage and your help. I am located in Nova Scotia and hope that you don't mind me contacting you via your blog. ( I have relatives in Montreal :))
    Happy New Year, Aileen

  2. Hi Claire,
    I have an award for you on my blog - hopefully this is a nice way to finish up 2012 and start 2013! Feel free to play along or not - whatever suits you. :)
    Regardless, wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!

    1. Oops - my blog "In Over My Head" ;)

  3. Hi Claire - any plans to be in/around the GTA the third week of Feb? And have you heard about the Toronto Sewing Blog Meetup? Happening Feb 23? Would be awesome if you can join!



Thanks for talking to me - I love comments !