2 receiving blankets - purchased ones are pretty skimpy. I made these as large a square as I could - about 40" x 40". I also used decorative stitches for the first time. Boy, I never filled so many bobbins ! The burp cloths are approx 11" x 18", each of them backed with white and decorative topstitching. And finally, the crib sheets. Those elastics gave me fits but I eventually got 'em on with the regular SM and a zigzag stitch. I didn't have it in me to turn the elastics under and stitch again but I have sheets with the elastic applied like this and they've held up really well. Hopefully these will too.
...still working on my own weekend project - today I fitted, basted, took pics, pin fit some more, basted some more, took more pics and finally decided enough is enough. I started seaming, pressing, serging, etc and made progress but didn't finish. Yet.