Monday, November 10, 2008

Movin' Right Along...

I just want to start by saying Thank You to Summerset of Pins and Needles ! She was giving away some of her old patterns recently and on Friday this arrived for me :-). All I have to do is decide which one I want to make. I like 'em all, LOL.



And the underlining of my coat is done...doing a bit here and there, it took all week. I just finished. These are all the pieces, each showing the underlining side and the wool.



On to the interfacing................

4 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,Thanks so much for responding to my question. It worked to remove you and to start over. That's really good to know.
    Your underlining is an accomplishment in itself.I've never actually underlined before. I like to sew a little at atime too. I find I get a lot done that way.
    Happy Sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one of my 'new things learned' yesterday, Diana ! For some reason, for the last couple of months or so there is something completely new to me every few days. Especially at work, where I've been doing my job for 12 years now ... this is a very good thing, it keeps my brain on it's toes. :-)

    I've never underlined before either. I have no idea if it's done 'correctly' but it doesn't seem like it's going to fall apart - BONUS ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacket is comimg along nicely! (left a comment on Great Coat Sew Along )
    I like the pattern you received from Summerset :) Very nice style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! You're making real progress! I can't wait to see more pictures, as you continue movin' right along. And I figure if something doesn't fall apart, and doesn't look weird, then it must be done right. Nice pattern from Sommerset.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me - I love comments !