Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nearing the End and an Award to show for it

The light at the end of the tunnel is a little brighter tonight. Unless another piece crawls out of the woodwork, this is the end of the fabric to be washed, & logged in. There are 18 pieces here with a rough estimate of 50 m. Hoping to post a final total by Sunday and maybe a pic or two of the cleaned up sewing room.


Lisa at sewrandom awarded me the Kreativ Blog award ! Thank you !

When I started this blog I never dreamed anyone would be interested enough to come back :-) As I was so new at sewing and blogging I didn't think I had much to contribute although I had/have a lot to learn. The blogs are a wealth of information and my research now begins with you ladies.

I'm now supposed to nominate 7 other blogs but since it's been going around a while, I think at this point just about everyone has been thought of. I do agree with Carolyn who voiced that everyone who blogs is entitled but it's really nice to be named in person - can I admit to butterflies when I read Lisa's comment ?

2 comments:

Thanks for talking to me - I love comments !