Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Eggnog Ice Cream !

Ok, the eggnog ice cream has been in the freezer for just about 24 hours.

Any of you who have been interested - TRY IT - it is excellent. I just took the tiniest spoonful to try it and ... whoa, there won't be much left over by Sunday, I'm sure.

The link to the recipe is here (along with lots more tempting recipes !) CDKitchen Eggnog_Ice_Cream_with_Hot_Buttered Rum Sauce

I did make one 'itty bitty' change. I don't use whole milk, only 1%, so instead of 1 cup milk I used 3/4 cup of 10% cream and 1/4 cup of the 1% milk.

Trena - if you like ice cream - the attachment is definitely a good buy - the homemade stuff is just so much better.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to get my rum today, until the freezing rain hit. A foot of snow, my front wheel Caddy will go thru it. Ice? Forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't blame you - I don't do Ice either !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me - I love comments !