BUT...Christmas is just around the corner and as I've mentioned, my big dinner is next weekend ... the to do list as it stands now is:
- Put up Christmas Tree
- Put up Decorations
- Finish gifts for 13 people (5 couples, 3 singles) - everything in varying stages of completion but none done.
- 8 tins of cookies - still 3 kinds to make
- knitting - what I decided to do last month (2/3 done)
- sewing - what I decided to do last week (1/2 done)
- more sewing - what I decided to do last night (hmm, just started)
- Wrap said gifts (cannot post pics yet, I'm not 110% positive that no-one knows about this blog so I don't want to take any chances.)
- Grocery shopping for dinner - I DO have the turkey
- Baking for dinner (tentatively a couple pies, couple cheesecakes, lemon pudding w/fruit & marshmallows, ice cream (from scratch this year ?) & COOKIES)
- Cooking dinner is a 2-man deal, after 15 years, DH & I have the assembly line down to a science now.
Plus the things I still have to do and have forgotten at the moment. 8 days and counting.....
All that adds up to absolutely no coat progress any time soon. I won't get to even touch it before Dec 15th - just about the time everyone else starts to panic in preparation for Christmas !