Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just Rambling

I spent some time this month making my gifty coasters but no other sewing - might as well post food pics.

This was the end of the Christmas leftovers - the last piece of Lemon Pie (no, it didn't last til today - I took this pic on Tuesday, I think !) - I have no idea what it tasted like...I never got a piece, LOL !



This week was as busy as expected, but on a high note, my project was finished Friday, on time and complete. I finish on Fridays as 11:30 am and hit SEND on my email at 11:25 am ! I'd made no plans for Friday afternoon, knowing I'd have to stay till it was all done so finishing on time was BONUS !!!!!

Now all I have to do is pick up and wrap the last couple of gifts for Christmas Day. That'll have to be today since they're forecasting a snowstorm all day tomorrow. My sewing table is now covered in wrapping paper, tags, etc. so sewing is still on hold. I hope to get back to 'the coat' asap.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got everything done on time. I am in panic mode at this point - not one thing wrapped, and I'm not sure I've gotten everything I wanted.

    Merry Christmas, Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me - I love comments !